Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Monday, February 27, 2006

Blue Agave Southwestern Grill - Review #1

Date of Visit: February 25, 2006

18601 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

Listing on Yahoo! Local

Official Site

I'm going to mostly let the pictures do the talking here. The visit was a little rushed due to attending a birthday party immediately beforehand that I didn't know I would be going to. Then at the party I sort of stuffed myself with hot dogs and pork and beans and macaroni salad and Tiki Punch and birthday cake. Once my friends and I arrived at Blue Agave we didn't have much time for lunch before I was off to another engagement. My friends, James and Lori, tried going to Blue Agave on Valentine's Day and said it was so crowded that they gave up and went elsewhere but they were anxious to eventually give it a try and I had never been before myself so we squeezed our visit in today the best we could and we all agreed that it was definitely good enough to go back.

Blue Agave Exterior

Blue Agave New Mexico Grilled Chicken Salad

Blue Agave Taco and Enchilada Combo

Blue Agave Chicken Tortilla Soup

Blue Agave Blue Moon Salad

Blue Agave  Rice Pudding Tostada

Overall Blue Agave earns a four Speedy Gonzales rating:

Speedy Gonzales Speedy Gonzales Speedy Gonzales Speedy Gonzales

No comments: