Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Meta-comment (A comment on comments)

I had been wondering why nobody had been commenting here yet (apart from 1 comment on the California Fish Grill review) and it turns out that people had (2 under the "Is this good for you?" entry) but I had inadvertently changed something in the settings to make it where I would have to approve comments before they show up in the blog. Now I am aware of that and we should be back on track. So feel free to comment on my reviews, suggest restaurants, submit recipes, etc.
For now I am going to give my own intelligence a one Speedy Gonzales rating:

Speedy Gonzales

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christian - I was wondering about that. I thought you didn't like us anymore! LOL!