Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Monday, August 14, 2006

Quick Update

It may look like I have neglected this site but I've actually been doing plenty behind-the-scenes work on new restaurants, places I've already reviewed, and more. There's lots of good stuff on the way. For those interested in Los Sanchez in Garden Grove you would do well to check out my update on them at the bottom of my original review. Also, if you have ever made a recommendation to me at any time and I still haven't gone to that restaurant yet I just want to mention that I have saved all of those recommendations and will eventually get to them, even if it's from six months ago. And, yes, I am always open to guest reviews.

No comments: