Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The State of the Blog

Just thought I'd clarify what's going on here at the blog for the month of April. I am trying to take a one-month break from actively seeking out new restaurants to review but there's definitely still going to be posts here. Some will be reviews I've had sitting around in draft form for a while, some will be guest reviews (at least one is almost ready to post), one will be an entry about the new breakfast menu at a restaurant I pitch here all the time, etc. Plus I'll be going through some of the old entries and fixing things up . . . mostly stuff that most readers won't notice but I want this blog in tip top shape. Yesterday it burst the 300-visits-in-one-day mark for the first time.

The Future

This little hobby has kept me plenty busy and it's time for a little breather and time to re-visit some of the places I've reviewed before that aren't on my normal circuit. Once the break's over I'll be hitting the ground running again since I have already arranged with somebody to meet them near the end of April at a Mexican restaurant I haven't been to yet but which they recommended to me back in July. It's been an adventure so far, and with approximately 100 restaurants covered so far and approximately 250 more to go (with new ones opening all the time) I'm sure it'll continue to be an eye-opening adventure. Thank you to all the loyal readers.

I'm also going to try to get to as much of the Newport Beach Film Festival as I can:

No comments: