Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Take His Job and Shove It

Received an e-mail from Gustavo Arellano yesterday which in effect was asking for people to help lighten his workload as a writer at the OC Weekly. At first, I thought it was intended just for me but then I realized I was supposed to post the "Help Wanted" ad on my blog here. So, all you people who like to eat (not just for reasons of mere subsistence) and . . . and this is the hard part . . . also like to write about their culinary experiences should read this here post: Take My Food Eating Job, por favor. The really hard part is that you have to snail mail your resume in to the Weekly. Just remember you'll be competing with me. Don't say I didn't give you a sporting chance.

No comments: