Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baja Fish Tacos (Irvine), RIP

Have noticed people searching for information on "baja fish tacos irvine" so I have to post the unfortunate news that the Baja Fish Taco's Irvine location at Jamboree and Dupont closed down about two months ago. I don't know why it closed down. It seemed to always have enough business the couple times I went. Their only downside was that they didn't have Jarritos soda like the other locations do.

bftIRIP

They still have three other Orange County locations open though and they do have excellent shrimp tacos. Follow the "baja fish tacos" label below to read all our coverage so far of this small yet respectable chain or CLICK HERE:

2 comments:

elmomonster said...

Noticed this too. Too bad. That was the only reason I went ot that food court.

ChristianZ said...

Yeah, I think I'd been to the Greek place twice and the Japanese place there once and they were serviceable as far as Greek and Japanese places go but that was about it.