Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Kantina Mystery

Have been getting a lot of people lately doing Internet searches for "kantina closed." It made me wonder if Kantina on the Balboa peninsula had closed for business. When I checked their website a day or two ago and saw that it had been taken down I thought the rumors might be true (the site is now back up). So earlier tonight I drove by it to check it out and saw that it was open and doing plenty of business. I would've even gone in to eat if I hadn't just stuffed myself at a work holiday party. If anybody has any information on the matter please leave a comment or e-mail reviews@ocmexfood.com.

UPDATE (January 9, 2008)

Apparently Kantina really has closed down. Click on the "kantina" label for more information.

No comments: