Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

La Salsa Enchilada Combos


Got to try one of La Salsa's new Enchilada Grande combos yesterday. They come with two cheese enchiladas and you can pick a taco or taquitos or a mini burrito to go with them. I went for the taco and loaded up at their salsa bar, which I still think is the best fast food/fast casual Mexican salsa bar there is.

DSCF6193

Official Site

UPDATE: Somebody just informed me you can become a fan of La Salsa on Facebook. There's a number of things on this page including better photos of their enchilada combos and a video of their Executive Chef Jeff Clark making some salsa verde. I took my own video of Jeff making salsa verde back in June but a technical glitch kept me from being able to add it to the blog here so I'm glad there's another version out there.

No comments: